Micro-needle Derma Roller is a simple, cost-effective yet powerful tool for getting healthy looking skin without use of any chemicals.
Derma roller is a multi use item for treating various skin conditions and for general maintenance of the skin. Due to sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resiliency. Micro needle skin rejuvenation or "Mesolift" infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Micro needle skin massage will stimulate collagen production, helping to infuse active cosmetics into the skin.
How does it work?
The Roller makes use of 540 tiny needles on the roller to stimulate the skin, and can make more than 200,000 tiny channels in a short time to make the active ingredients effectively penetrate the skin. When you use it in conjunction with products like anti-wrinkle cream, stretch mark products or skin moisturizing cream, the micro-needle roller can help cut back and soften pimples or surgical scars, diminish the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, scale back large pores, clean heavy pitted skin, and assist in reversing the results of sun damage.
- Stimulate the collagen production.
- Improve elasticity of skin.
- Reduce pore size and firming.
- Smoothens acne scars.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation and improve alopecia.
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle.
- Mildly roll 10 times vertically and horizontally.
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp.
- Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience.
- It's also used to rejuvenate hair growth by using on scalp
How to use:
- Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
- Roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas in both directions (vertically and horizontally).
- Cleaning is recommended before & after use by soaking it in 75% alcohol or spirit & them rinsing it with boiling water or by ultraviolet light to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
Needle length: 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm
Needle number: 540 needles
Material: medical-grade stainless steel (needle) and hard plastic (handle)
Available in Black, White & Silver
- Not suitable for use onto the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, peonasis, severe solar karatosis and raised moles or warts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Replace the roller 1-2 months if using regularly.
1 x Micro-needle Roller Medical Therapy Skin Care Tool in the chosen size
This is a highly effective procedure for treating many skin conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Order your high quality derma roller with Free Tracked Shipping.
Order yours now by clicking the Buy Now button.
Free Tracked shipping.
Delivery estimate 8-15 working days for most destinations.
Easy Support & Service.