Premium Quality Blue Light Protective Glasses - Looks stylish while protecting your eyes!
"Very good glasses. When you wear them you almost do not feel them. It's effective in stopping the blue light and the eyes don't feel fatigued or dry. Fast delivery." Simon C
Most people these days spend at least a few hours in front of some kind of digital screen. All these devices emit blue light, and since our eyes are not equipped to protect against this overexposure, the light can be potentially detrimental. This effect is directly impacted by the amount of time people spend using these devices and the proximity of these screens to the user's face. It has many health care professionals concerned about possible long-term effects of blue light on eye health.
Potential side effects are:
- Eye Strain
- Dry & Watery Eyes
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck Pain
- Disrupted sleep pattern
- Blurred & Double vision
So What is blue light?
Blue light is visible light with a short wavelength. The largest source of blue light is sunlight. In addition, there are many other sources like:
- Fluorescent light
- CFL (compact fluorescent light) bulbs
- LED light
- LED televisions
- Computer monitors, smart phones, and tablet screens
Almost all visible blue light passes through the cornea and lens and reaches the retina. This light may affect vision and could prematurely age the eyes. Early research shows that too much exposure to blue light could lead to:
Digital eyestrain: Blue light from computer screens and digital devices can decrease contrast leading to digital eyestrain. Fatigue, dry eyes, bad lighting, or how you sit in front of the computer can cause eyestrain. Symptoms of eyestrain include sore or irritated eyes and difficulty focusing.
Retina damage: Studies suggest that continued exposure to blue light over time could lead to damaged retinal cells. This can cause vision problems like age-related macular degeneration. (Excerpt from: Preventblindness Org)
The eye is not very good at blocking blue light, however, computer glasses with yellow-tinted lenses that block blue light can help ease computer digital eye strain by increasing contrast and also Anti-reflective lenses reduce glare and increase contrast and also block blue light from the sun and digital devices.
With digital screen taking so much of our time and attention, it may have some impact on your vision and eye health. With the RaysProtect Alpha Anti Blue Light Glasses it is easy to Eliminate eyestrain, headaches, blurriness and neck pains and avoid any harmful effects. And, looking stylish is just an additional bonus!
- It takes away the negative impact of blue light which helps you sleep better & also reduces any tiredness associated with it. Being exposed to blue light makes us take longer to fall asleep and hence you may be losing out on few hours of sleep every week.
- It eliminates tiredness by looking at computers at work or home. So you feel more energised and not drained out in the evenings.
- It reduces headache & dry eyes which are caused by staring at digital screens for a long time. Also, make the overall vision becomes clearer and sharper with these glasses due to its lenses and anti-reflective coating.
- It helps you increase your focus and effectiveness, as there are no nagging distractions like sore & watery eyes, headache etc.
"I'm shocked at how good these are. The glasses do block a lot of blue light and fit very nicely. Recommend it." Bianca H
They are for anyone who spends time on digital/visual devices (Tablets, smart phones, TV, laptops & computers, games consoles). Feel great with these stylish RaysProtect Alpha Anti Blue Light Glasses available in various stylish designs & funk colors. Order yours now and start enjoying the benefits of this glasses.
1) How is the quality of the lens & frame & are the lens anti-scratch?
Ans: The lens have a very good quality coating and do not scratch easily. The frames are also light weight & comfortable to wear all day.
2) If you don't have prescription glasses at present then does wearing this glasses affect my vision in the future?
Ans: On the contrary they help reduce eye strain and are beneficial to the eyes. They are recommended for anyone who works on a computer a lot or spends more than 5-6 hours looking at some kind of digital screen on a daily basis (TV's, Computers, Mobile phones, Tablets). These are not prescription glasses so wearing them won't have any detrimental effects on the eyes.
3) Can it be worn over contact lenses?
Ans: Yes, since they are not prescription glasses it can be worn with contact lenses.
4) On the photos there are some glasses with Yellow lens. What is the difference between them and the clear lens?
Ans: We have different lenses available for these glasses. The yellow lens also help protect against bright lights and glare coming from sun light and vehicle lights. They enhance the vision at night & especially helpful for driving at night along with protecting against blue light. The yellow lens glasses are recommended for outdoor use and clear lens are more for home and office use.
5) Are there any other shapes & designs available for this glasses?
Ans: Yes, we do have different designs available and it should be on the listing. Please click that link to view them in more detail.
Order yours now by clicking the Buy Now button.
- Free Tracked shipping.
- Delivery estimate 8-15 working days for most destinations.
- Quality Guarantee.
- Easy Support & Service.